-
August 3rd, 2001, 04:45 PM
#1
HB Forum Moderator
Instead of trying to download films, which is pretty cool I admit....
How about we have monthly "Circle Flicks".
A filmmaker sends a video copy of their own movie to everyone that wants one....than we all agree to watch it at the same moment in time....
then we can post comments on the movie as it plays.
Call it Internet lite.
Perhaps the receivers of the movie would agree to pay for postage and perhaps a small dubbing charge.
-Alex
-
August 3rd, 2001, 07:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
This isn't a bad idea. I've often thought that it would be cool to see each other's films. I don't think it would be feasible to have everyone watch a film at the exact same time but maybe we can set up something where our best films could be exchanged or borrowed.
Maybe we should ask this question:
Are there any posters who have short films completed, transferred to video that would be willing to do this?
-
August 3rd, 2001, 07:45 PM
#3
HB Forum Moderator
I like my idea better because it is cumbersome and complicated and may never happen.
-Alex
-
August 4th, 2001, 04:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey Alex,
You finally figured out my secret...
-
August 4th, 2001, 06:05 AM
#5
HB Forum Moderator
lol.....I studied your earlier posts!
hehehehehehehehe...
-Alex
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks